venerdì 28 novembre 2014

Chinese Suzhou Pingtan Ballad-Dream of Red Chamber-night vis



Daiyu is ill and Baoyu visits her at
night.

隆冬寒露结成冰
Cold dews in midwinter freeze into ice
月色迷蒙欲断魂
The moon is hazy in the dim night
一阵阵溯风吹入骨
Northern winds are bone-chilling
乌洞洞的大观园里冷清清
The Prospect Garden in the darkness are cold and desolate
贾宝玉一路花街步


JIA Baoyu is strolling along the flower street


脚步轻移缓缓行
with slow and soft steps


他是一盏灯一个人
He is alone with a lantern in hand


黑影憧憧更愁闷
Dark shadows dragging long in gloomy


孤单单独自到潇湘馆
He makes his way to Xiaoxiang House



去看那林妹妹的病体她可减轻
to see if his cousin LIN is better recovered


轻敲铜环叮当响
He knocks on the copper collar of the door



由那紫鹃婢子忙开门
Maid Zijuan hurries her way to open the door for him


说道二爷呀深宵寒冷宜当心
and says young master please take care in the deep winter
night



姐姐呀我是放心不下你林姑娘
Baoyu says,Zijuan,I'm concerning a lot about cousin LIN


所以特地前来问安宁
so I come to inquire after her



他们行来已到这病榻右
As they are talking they come along to Daiyu's bedside


只见她气息奄奄不作声
She is too weak to speak


一个儿叫林妹妹
Baoyu calls her out softly


一个儿把表兄称
She opens her eyes with tears


她是杏眼微开双泪淋
and replies


说道
哥哥啊
Baoyu


想我此生病体难望好
It's impossible for me to recover


请你宝哥哥莫管我薄命人
please don't care much for an ill-fated person


妹妹呀
Baoyu says cousin LIN


想你一生就是烦恼多
You have too much vexation during your lifetime


你何必自己太看轻
why look down on yourself


想你有什么心事尽管说
Please tell all your worries to me


我与你两人合一心
I'm here lending an attentive ear to you



我劝你么一日三餐多饮食
I advise you to take more food


我劝你么衣衫冷暖要当心
add more clothing


我劝你养身先养心
and set your mind at ease


何苦自己把烦恼寻
there is no earthly reason to trouble yourself


我劝你姊妹的语言不能听
I advise you not to listen to the words of sisters


因为她们似假又似真
which are sometimes true and sometimes false


我劝你么早早安歇莫夜深
I advise you not to stay late at night


可晓得你病中人再不宜磨黄昏
which is not proper for a patient



我劝你把一切心事都丢却
I advise you forget all the worries


更不要想起扬州这旧墙门
Moreover,forget about your hometown in Yangzhou


那黛玉闻言她频点首
Daiyu nods at Baoyu's words at intervals



说道
哥哥言语我记在心
and says,Cousin,I will remember what
you say

text from information I took in channel youtube